Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2920 days ago...



Today celebrates the day that feels like centuries and yesterday that I woke up got to marry the man I have loved since I was 16, sure I loved Brian Mennes until I was 11 but that was kid stuff. This man has loved me through, because of and in spite of me. He makes me want to be better, to love better and to live better. He is the encourager, the motivator, the iron to sharpen me and the stealer of my heart. And the butterflies I had that day are back today as I look at him and know more than I have ever known anything that I am the luckiest wife on the Earth.

4 comments:

Liz said...

how sweet. :) what a pretty pic!!

sheplaysamartin said...

holy crap, annie, that dress is absolutely amazing!!!

oh, and i hope you guys are having a lovely day together. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun to look at that picture, and then look at the pictures of your kids and think about all the memories to come. :)

Amulya said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

you guys are cool :)