Wednesday, October 29, 2008



I worry. I am a world champion worrier. I worry for pleasure, for fun, for sport. I am the Greg Louganis of worry.

Here are my latest go rounds with worry...I will not explain why each of these worry me because then I will worry that I am not explaining myself adequately. And that leads to a big old bunch of nutso that makes me think that people think about me as much as I think about me. For each one of these there are 47 more.

1 -Lakota schools are thinking of striking.

2 - Coopers preschool sent a packet on the upcoming flu pandemic and how the bird flu may mutate and humans may get it.

3 - Grif's birthday will be here shortly and bedrooms don't redo themselves.

4 - There is an apple border in the kitchen that has stared at me for years doubting my resolve to take it down.

5 - Cookie Monsters famous cookie dough cut into ghost shapes frosted in white with chocolate chip eyes take a long time to make.

6 - North Carolina and Pennsylvania and Texas and Maryland and Colorado are far from here and I like people that live in those places.

7 - Vans don't usually make weird noises.

8 - Time goes too fast.

9 - My nose is stuffy and I have a weird cough.

4 comments:

alisaferrara said...

Hey, I like redoing rooms...and I happen to love painting awesome murals on walls too

bshawise said...

didn't grif prove his skills with the mailbox?

Liz said...

The solution to your car making a weird noise is to TURN UP THE MUSIC. Works every time.

katy said...

How about we trade worries? I'll redo your kitchen and you work with my insurance to get my roof fixed, do my paper for my class? What do you say?

:)