Tuesday, January 27, 2009


I can hear the rally cry in my head, "Weather people unite! We finally got one right!" We awoke to whiteness everywhere and it is my one time a year to say it really is pretty. As I was shoveling this morning, the snow plow went by, blasted me and the newly shoveled drive with dirtsnow. When he came back the other direction he mouthed, "Sorry." I don't think he was. I feel like we should be working together but he seems to be anti-clean-Murphy-driveway. In any case, I won't complain because this guy and his newly learned meteorological facts is home all day. So all day long I get to hear,

"Weather travels in a cycle yes it does.
Weather travels in a cycle yes it does.
It goes up as evaporation, it forms clouds as condensation, it comes does as precipitation
yes it does."
(Sung to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain")

3 comments:

jmjana said...

im stealing that song. yes i am.
in fact i want to steal everything that g-dawgs teacher does. is that bad?

Peggy Murphy said...

That song is good but it sure doesn't replace the Trip Around the Sun Birthday tune!
:-)

Bragg said...

I'm going to need Griff to become a solid bluejackets fan so we can roll strong in making hockey a solid feature of this city. please make him wear that jersey and memorize everything about Rick Nash.

thank you for taking this moment from your life.