Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Paging Dr. Murphy

I often think I should have been a doctor. I am completely fascinated with how the body works, all of its systems, blood, diseases, how to fix diseases. For the most part I have a pretty strong stomach and it seems to take a lot to gross me out. (Except for vomit, then I'm done. But my kind of doctoring somehow wouldn't involve vomit.)

I saw some pictures yesterday and I just don't know what to think. My stomach flips and I can only look a little at a time. Here is what I saw...

WARNING THIS IS GROSS!!!
(I am even putting spaces here so you have to scroll down and want to see this.)


Hmmm, how did the get those marks?
That's not that gross Annie.





























This is how.


Maybe I will be a PhD instead of an MD.









3 comments:

Bragg said...

Holy crap! That is one of those pictures you see and think it was doctored with PhotoShop. Did you PhotoShop that image? Tell me you photoshopped that kid. If not, it's completely awesome that I know someone who has seen a kid with a fork stuck through his nose.

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY????? WHY????

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That would send me over the edge....I don't do well with blood, severed fingers..etc...:-)
Kim