Tuesday, February 26, 2008



In the busyness of life (may also be read as intestinal infestation), we missed two old friends from Pennsylvania over the weekend. Two guys that were college students at Penn State during our stint there were in town for a conference. And we missed them. And that makes me sad. And it made me miss them and State College and our friends and the pig farm and Faccia Luna and the girl that cut my hair there.
The bottom line is my guts ache because we don't have incredible wrestling 4 minutes away.

2 comments:

Peggy Murphy said...

Aw, Crud! And I thought that your acing gut days were over! Don't pass it on to anyone, please!



Oh, wait...was that "just an expression"...like "seeing the light at the end of the tunnel"?

jmjana said...

FACCIA LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can we talk about the fact that i LOVE that you know my life in ohio and pa? like we've experienced it for both of us = like i went to faccia luna with you. and you've been to the super sheetz. and i love wegman's. and we both know tim. and we love chicken salad subs at sds. and you have a picture of me with glasses on from your basement with a nametag that has something to do with me running over chrissy's foot. and i KNOW that this comment sounds weird and i KNOW that deep down you know what i mean :) love you annabelle