Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I figure after a week of staycation that was chock full of everything possibly fun, I should venture back to blogification.


It was a terrific week, really, really great. And I don't know what the best part was other than being with my family and really liking being with them.


On a side note, I am an eavesdropper. Griffin and his best friend were discussing the best cartoons yesterday and I eavesdropped. Kendrick asked Grif about a show that Grif said he wasn't allowed to watch. Kendrick responded, "There isn't any fighting in it." Griffin's reply?

"Just because there isn't any violence doesn't mean that the content is appropriate."


2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm 26 years old (soon to be 27) and I've never been allowed to drive a boat! I didn't realize they let children operate motor boats ;-) Looks like a great time.

Neil and Megan Baril said...

Annie, your kids are so cute, I can't even handle it!! Coming to State College anytime soon?