Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm off!

I am headed away for a few days with lots to think about and process from the last couple of weeks.

But what I was afraid might happen, has. I desperately want to go and need to go and honestly, they probably need me to go too but I am having a hard time going out the door. My four favorite people live right here and I am leaving.

And of course there are little things that have popped up that make me feel like I have to stay here. Coughs and sniffles and sore throats make me uneasy. Like these four won't remember how to breathe after I leave.

I am not sure what these few days will do for me or the people staying in this house. But I am a mixed bag of emotion coming off of a week that left me a wet rag of emotion. I do know this, I am counting on the One who can renew and refill to come and sit with me and be with me and hold me and work with me and do what He has to do in me so I can come home and do what He needs me to do here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest kids this side of Alaska!
Griffin looks TWELVE in that tuxedo! Preview of what's to come in a few years!