Sunday, February 11, 2007

Get some huevos


It is hard to accept criticism, encouragement, or instruction from a hidden source let alone try to have a somewhat intelligent conversation. I don't think life is meant to be lived behind curtains or in the shadows. We aren't here to be alone and hiding from people is the easy way. You can say what you want, how you want, to anyone who will listen with no responsibility and no validity. My life is lived having conversations with people that have names, not people masked behind a computer screen. There are things that seem cowardly to me and anonymity is one. There isn't much credit lent to the person who is so passionate about what they say but just not quite passionate enough to put their name to it.
Apparently I am still struggling with the anger issues...

2 comments:

Liz said...

That face kind of creeps me out:)

Bragg said...

you can touch my beard if it makes you feel better.