Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing profound


Another snow day. Hmmmm...
I am trying to not be frustrated with all the time on our hands, the smell of enclosed house, the coldness of outside, little people needing the same toy at the exact same moment, feeling like I am grounded, the binding power of naps. I need to think of some fun things to do lest Griffin and Cooper turn into Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor. Because of the stage of life we are in, too much time at home becomes less fun and more of a chore. Had we known there would be this many days off school, we would have gone to somewhere hot! Maybe we will turn on the Buffett and crank the heat and put on summer clothes. I think we are on to something...

1 comment:

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

ANNIE!!!! let's escape to somewhere warm!!!! i'm so glad you have my best friend jimmy on your blog. sigh. i also wanted to tell you that i love your haircut. jana showed me pictures and you are way cute!! and--so are your children. i miss you.