Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy ___________!!!!!

'Tis a big day in the lives of people I know and love...

Happy Birthday to Katy...
The first person to hold our daughter. I love Katy, I love her laugh, her loyalty, her heart, her guts and that she now loves diet coke. Would you believe at one time she didn't?

Happy Birthday to Liz...
My Wooster connection. A lot of our lives are more similar than I would have imagined. I love her brain processing, I love her competitiveness, I love her commitment to change and I love her sister.

Happy Birthday to Mel...
My favorite friend that lives waaaay too far away. I dream of the day we can be next door neighbors. There are few friendships that are as easy as mine with Mel. I miss her.
And Happy Anniversary Bleah!
How lucky I feel that we are friends. I tell Sean every time we hang out that I love being with them and I wish we could hang out more. And I'm afraid I love them in a creepy, stalkerish way.


HAVE GREAT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks. I love you guys too. :)

katy said...

Thank you for your words!!! They mean more than you know :)

Liz said...

You're so sweet, thank you! Go Scots!