Monday, August 25, 2008


Saturday was Parker's flower girl debut. If you are wondering who can do flower girling better than anyone, its Parker. She was wonderful, walked down the aisle holding her princess wand perfectly. She even tried to coax the ring bearer who cried and wouldn't go. If you are in the market for a flower girl, she's your best bet. The bride was just about the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen. I wanted to high five her husband but I thought that may be inappropriate.

The whole day gave me hope for my family. These two families are amazing pictures of what love, commitment and parenting can do. The two that got married are awesome. They are committed to each other, to their Jesus, to their friends. They also wrote notes to their parents saying they wanted a marriage like theirs, I feel like that is a pretty big deal coming from people who have seen those marriages every day.

It was a great day but better than that, a great start to Ross and McKenzie's journey.

And Parker was cute.

1 comment:

alisaferrara said...

princess