Wednesday, March 18, 2009



I went to UK. Much to the dismay of my pals there, I am not much of a college basketball fan. I absolutely was while I was a student there. (Those who know me will laugh at the use of the word "student" there.) I was part of the Student Athletic Committee and have the t-shirt to prove it. I was there during the Jamal Mashburn, Rick Pitino, Jeff Brassow, Richie Farmer, Christian Laettner stomping-the-chest stage and it is ridiculous that I remember those names and many more, Chris Harrison, Gimel Martinez, Andre Riddick, Henry Thomas, Dale Brown, Travis Ford, Tony Delk. In any case, this is the time of year that I watch the 3 basketball games a year that I watch and sillily try to pick who I think will win the whole thing. So if you want to join the hijinx, come on.


-

1 comment:

Daniel Kalbach said...

Didn't Andre Riddick go on to become one helluva tennis player?