Wednesday, March 25, 2009


We have funny kids. Actually that's not true, I don't think most kids are really that funny. At least not yet. We have silly kids that every once in a while say something that is funny but most often they say goofy stuff or repeat stuff they hear us say or say something a little wouldn't normally say. Mostly its not hilarious knock knock jokes and crazy dancing, i.e. Nonetheless, I laugh a lot.

Last night it was because of Griffin. We were saying our good nights and learning Judy Moody really can predict the future. Cooper was ready for bed so he hopped into his bed and I hear him, "Mom. I think something is wrong." Despite what I just said, I think you'd be surprised at his dead-panability.

I walked in to see his knees under his chin and him telling me he doesn't fit in his bed. There is no shortage of giggling behind me and I pull the covers back to see Griffin has short-sheeted Coopers bed.

I was then warned, "Watch out mom, April Fools Day is coming."

2 comments:

Daniel Kalbach said...

That kid is good. I'm telling you - Watch out Tina Fey.

Anonymous said...

OK...Griffin did NOT learn to short-sheet a bed from ME. I swear!

So..the deep mystery of the short sheet continues...
What person would teach an 8 year old such a trick?

Keep us posted...we are all on the edge of our proverbial respective seats!