Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Every once in a while, I get puffed up and feel very important. Like I have done something not one other person on this earth could do. I was created for this moment and this moment was created for me. Only my certain skill set and talents and abilities could forge together at this time in history for this day alone and avert a crisis that will save the world.

Today I had one of those moments. I, and I alone, removed a Lego sword from the printer that has been mysteriously jammed for 12 days. Twelve long days of thinking, I wonder what is wrong with this thing. If only someone could be a hero, come save the day and fix this intricate piece of machinery.

Thank you (I am bowing).

1 comment:

Peggy Murphy said...

Reading the last line of this post...

I mistakenly saw "bowling" instead of bowing.

I thought maybe that because of the great couple of hours at the ole rolling lanes with 4 kids screaming "It's MY turn" and all the (one) strikes that you had, incited the bowling maniac in you.

I tried to think of just one bowling pro that I could liken you to but alas...