Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I have an idea. I think it is pretty solid. I am in the middle of swapping Cooper and Griffin dressers. That's what I have always called it but I have heard it called many a thing, a bureau, chest of drawers, wardrobe, highboy but the one I understand the least is chester drawers.

Anyways, my plan is this. Since I am switching all their clothes and I am in the middle of doing laundry, why don't I just continue to use the dining room table as a giant dresser for everyone until every piece of clothing is out of the boys drawers and then it will be super easy to just put away all their clean clothes in empty drawers.

I think its ingenious.

2 comments:

M. said...

Solid plan Annie!
In my family, we just use the couch. To this day we call it "the big drawer."

Peggy Murphy said...

And what happened to the good ole FLOOR?
What is WRONG with you people??
We can play games on the dining room table and bounce on the couches!!

Dear Gussie....