Friday, January 26, 2007

Men at Work

Hmmmm...

I think I have had a few weeks of feeling like I have not much to say and not much time to say it. I was immersed in a world of coughing, runny noses, and strep throat, notes from the teacher, busyness, meetings, worry, decision making, cuddling 2 year olds, choo choo soul, making igloos, snow days and delays and teacher workdays. Life got a little consuming. All of that to say, things are good in the Murphy house. Its cold outside and I long for the hot sun.

7 comments:

jmjana said...

you are the best mom on the planet.

what is choo chool soul?

Annie Michael Murphy said...

http://disney.go.com/disneychannel/playhouse/choochoosoul/ccs_video.html

Liz said...

When I saw the title "Men at Work" I was kind of expecting a pic of a hot construction worker, you know, at work...

But, maybe that's just me :)

Amulya said...

Annie is back!!!!!!

Bragg said...

When I saw the title Men at Work I expected to see some lyrics from the land down under. You know, a man from Brussels who's 6 feet 5 and full of muscles. He says do you speaka my language?

But who can it be now?

Steve Fuller said...

I'm with Liz - where are the pics of the hot guys?!

Annie Michael Murphy said...

the title was a subtle way to say i am returning from the land down under where beer does flow and men chunder. i am pleased to see that some of you were with me in the 80s.