Monday, January 08, 2007

Trendy Tuesday


I must say I didn't understand them at first. Mario Batali confirmed his ding-a-lingdom for having over thirty pairs. I assumed my friend Sarah was wasting her money.

But I need you to believe me on this one, Crocs are awe-SOME. I got my first pair today as sort of a late Christmas present from my husband. And I could not be happier. These little gems are like a party on your foot and everyone's invited.

I do love the Crocs but still maintain the fact that they give an equine appearance, nonetheless, my hooves have never been happier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so for your bday do you want the pink ones? i think you could pull them in the summer :)

Bragg said...

if everyone's invited, I'll be there with a bag of tortilla chips and salsa. and cerveza. How many do I need to bring?

Anonymous said...

but seriously there is something about seeing crocs that gives me the urge to garden

Anonymous said...

they are the sexiest shoes ever. i think high heels are going to fade away and crocs will take their place..
my friend wore crocs last night that had fla. gators on them. maybe they are lucky shoes too?

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of the days that you claimed you hated the miniature vans:)