Friday, May 23, 2008

I heard on the radio today that The Rusty Griswold's will be at the Taste of Cincinnati. Wouldn't you know I'll be there too.
When I was in high school, I had a couple of friends obsessed with Vacation. That led me to seeing that movie more times than one would think possible. Vacation and Friday.
I think this is my fave part. Actually my favorite part is when they tell Clark they don't want to go to Wally World anymore and he gets a little surly. And really actually my favorite part of the Vacation movies is the dam part from Vegas Vacation. And I know that hurts my husbands soul to know that and I couldn't find a clip of that because I think I was one of 43 people who saw that movie and the one person that liked it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of two who liked it.

Anonymous said...

Annie,

what is your email address these days? I wrote you an email awhile ago and wanted to make sure you received it!

Miss you a lot a lot a lot.