Monday, May 05, 2008


I realize I have been tough on one Mr Cooper lately. I'm sorry Cooper bear.
My favorite things about Cooper
His birthday is April Fools Day
He is a great big brother
He is a great little brother
He loves easily
He forgives easily
He is the best cuddler
He loves to give hugs
He knows long division
He likes to sing to Parker
When he counts to 15 he skips 12, 13 and 14
He is fun
He is funny
He has crazy hair
His heart is tender
His heart is sweet
His heart is kind
His favorite activity is rocking his sister to sleep

4 comments:

Liz said...

He looks so grown up!!

Anonymous said...

He is really smart.
He is really coordinated and can dribble a basketball better than kids twice his age.
He has the most animated face I've ever seen.
He is fearless.
He is dramatic.
He steals my heart.
He is, in short, perfect.
Of course, I am totally objective.

ylmurph said...

future firefighter (They're not firemen anymore...I just found out...who knew?)

Anonymous said...

WOW- does he look like his big brother!!! They are both such handsome little men! :-)
Kim S.