Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Tonight I thought I would stop by the UDF to pick up some deliciousness for my kiddies and me. We had a little party and our mouths were invited.
-
When we pulled up to the home of the some ice cold perfection, the line wrapped around 2 corners and two employees were directing traffic.
-
I couldn't imagine what all the to do was about and thought back to the time 6 years ago when the gas station near the first house SMM and I lived in had a sign that read $.99 and the whole of Middletown went berserk.
-
Surely this couldn't be the case, but then I saw it, the sign on the corner for the UDFs gas read a mere $3.67. (That is per 1 gallon.) Well I'll be darned.
-
Since I didn't think that was that much of a bargain and we just filled up our tank on Sunday for $88.17, we took our cookies-and-creaminess and went home.

1 comment:

j steg said...

If UDF gas and UDF malts would have been on sale at the same time, there might have been a riot.