Friday, May 16, 2008


I saw something gross at WalMarts yesterday. Well, I usually see lots of things gross but this one thing seemed really gross.

Harvest Wheat Vanilla Pringles.

I am not sure how the nasty-flavor-comer-uppers of things still have jobs? Do people buy stuff and try it for the try something nasty factor? Because I would throw up. I am sure these chip-likes are delicious to someone, somewhere about whom the tribe has spoken. But I don't think I will try them. I am more of a habitual creature.

My kids would still pick to eat those instead of green beans.

3 comments:

Peggy Murphy said...

This made me laugh out loud.

And what veggie do YOU like, Missy?
(Other than french fries)

ylmurph said...

I think I'd give the H.W.V.P's a try...

sheplaysamartin said...

i googled that product... they're actually not real pringles chips with vanilla flavoring but 'cracker sticks' made from wheat. so it's sort of like eating a cookie, really. not so gross after all. :)

miss you guys!