Thursday, May 29, 2008


M*A*S*H is my favorite show. I once told a group of gals that tidbit and they groaned with disdain like I was an ignoramus.
I love Niagara Falls. The wax museums and neon make it feel a little bit touristy but I still love it.
Many moons ago Sean and I hopped in the car with no particular destination. We decided which way to go at each turn and ended up in NF, Canada.
The entire drive was occupied by M*A*S*H trivia. And I have to say I am unbeatable. I have been challenged and remained victorious, even against PSmiles.

2 comments:

M. said...

Could you get any cooler?!?!?! I don't think so.
I saw the M*A*S*H "street sign" at the Smithsonian. But being a hugemongus fan, I reckon you've seen it too. :)

katy said...

Umm can I say that I love MASH too! ESP on TV land! :)

Miss you