Saturday, October 21, 2006

Etiquette

I want to say a gigantic Thank You to Justin Timberlake. He is bringing sexy back you know. And it is high time someone did. I was starting to wonder where in the world had it gone and if anyone would step, make this their cause and fight for the sexy! I go to the mall, watch TV, listen to the radio and I just shake my fists to the heavens and say, "Where is all the sexy? There has to be more than this!" So when you read this Justin and feel unappreciated, undervalued or underpaid, from all of us raising kids, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, a million times thank you, you have made our job so much easier.


5 comments:

Peggy Murphy said...

Hey..what about Barry Mannilow and Tom Jones? Where have YOU been...under some rock or something?

Daniel Kalbach said...

I think it's about mass e-mail time

Liz said...

i missed you at church today :)

Annie Michael Murphy said...

Awww, I missed being there big time.

sheplaysamartin said...

that's hilarious!