Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Columbus is 103 miles away. My family took a little day trip yesterday to watch an Olentangy Junior High School tennis match. They came out on top including a win from Connor and Hector.


While 103 miles may not seem like too far, here are a couple things I learned...

1 - Spilled apple juice stinks after a while

2 -Apparently I don't know the right way to play superheroes and villians

3 - My family watches a lot of reality tv

4 - The way back of a miniature van is fun for about a half hour

5 - My kids don't sleep well in the car

6 - Cooper can talk more than anyone in the history of ever

7 - I don't think Peggy will ever drive cross country with little Murphs


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now don't be a-speakin' for the Auntster...
I just keep thinking of us trying to coerce chatty Cooper to go close his eyes (and his mouth) and go "night-night"...and we encouraged him to say "Night-night" to each family member but he carried it to an extreme by saying "Night- night truck...night, night sun...night-night trees"....
As long as I don't have to sit in the "way-back" of the van, I'm good to go! Night-night Annie-belle

chandler.lorraine said...

this makes me want to take a road trip with the murphys.