Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Forgive me?


I realized today that I owe cold weather and snow an apology.

My issue isn't so much with the snow and the cold weather. If you've been to my house, you know I like it cold. My issue however, is with the lack of sunshine. I find that winter steals the sun and replaces it with gray, bland crap and because of that, my anger has been displaced. So snow, I'm sorry. Perhaps we can get together for some sort of fight in the next few months.

I function so much better when it is sunny outside regardless of the temperature. I just want to have the sun shining on me and the promise of spring to get me through the winter. So if someone could just get on that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my house cold too...being cold but snuggled under the covers IS THE BEST...and perhaps a redeeming part of winter:)
And yea, grey skies are no fun--unless you have work off, can sit on the couch and watch movies all day and drink hot chocolate by the fire--oh wait that's me today;)

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you the truth, Annie-belle..this sunlight box is the real deal. It does help replace the sun. You will actually feel like throwing a towel on the floor, getting your bikini on and lathering up in oil and getting a smut novel out and....
whoa...
I need to be minding my own beezwax.

Anonymous said...

you could always move to florida. that's what all the cool people are doing nowadays.