Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Trendy Tuesday


I had never gone anywhere close to a mall as a shopper the day after Thanksgiving or the day after Christmas...until today. I think I just wanted to see what all the hubbub was about. I have some friends who go shopping the day after Thanksgiving and/or the day after Christmas. I just don't think I get it.

Today I went out in the wee hours of the morning. Maybe I thought I'd get a plasma tv for $.35 and a car for $6 and free clothes for my kids and I just couldn't find those. I didn't realize all I'd find were some 1/2 off ornaments and Santa dog sweaters. I also didn't realize that in order to go shopping that early in the morning, you need to be grumpy, run your cart into people and complain how crowded the store is. At least I can say I have experienced this phenomenon.

I think next year I'll stay cuddled in my bed, under the sheets I bought this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom always drags me out early... I will say I got 2 of my favorite bras for a total of $4!!!! That's a pretty good deal, and less than some starbucks coffees And no one ran their cart into me, plus we got a great spot. :) Lucky Toledoans...