Friday, December 08, 2006

Sean : Annie as Lemonade on a hot summer day : Steel Dragon 2000


I have had a really, really rough few weeks.

Here is what I have come up with...I have an incredible man that lets me be irrational, moody, mean and unshowered yet he remains the same and loves me the same.

I had a great time on my Rudolph date tonight. But when I got home I laughed with Sean about Griffins sleep walking antics and somehow that lead to me melting down and crying for about an hour as he listened, encouraged and pried out the real issues. So often things aren't what they seem and everything else looks like such a pretty green.
I have a man who is the real deal, a man that points me toward Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute...how'd you get all those pics in there!!?