Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Trendy Tuesday



There are reasons for the legging, I'm sure, but I have no idea what they are. Aside from exercising in the privacy of your own home as to not expose others to the tightness of your pantaloons and/or wearing comfy clothes to clean the toilets in, I can't come up with anything. I realize Flashdance and A Chorus Line initiated the craze but do we really need to keep it alive?

The only way to make them worse is to attach stirrups to their bottoms. From one extreme of the body type to the other, they are just plain unflattering. Somewhere, there is someone who thinks this is the way to go, just not AMDesigns and for that reason, a big thumbs down. Why wear things that cling so tightly? Perhaps that's the point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea those are nasty!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I saw someone for real wearing these today. Sick.