Sunday, December 10, 2006

WYWH



I got a much needed email today from a special girl. She and her bf own huge pieces of my heart, they were two tough ones to say bye to when we left PA.

I wonder what makes them so special. I wonder how relationships work. I wonder what makes certain people click with other people. Why are some people so easily forgotten when others make my heart hurt when I think of how much I miss them? What makes some people so easy to love?

For whatever reason, Sean and I have found ourselves loving these two. Sean and I desperately want them land here someday. Sean even took them on a tour of UC with the hopes of giving them some Catitude. So fellow Cincinnati peeps, I need you to help convince them to take the leap and become Buckeyes. What makes OH so much better than PA?

I miss you guys...xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

Thanks Annie. Just having you and your family there, makes me want to move to be near you.

Not to let you down though.. I will probably never become a Buckeye. I mean all I have left is a year and a half. Then who knows where God will lead me too (hopefully within walking distance of your house) haha.

have a good night.

<3