Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I am having a little trouble dealing with Mondays events. This is a flippin scary, messed up, weird place. Why couldn't we have heard about the record for most strawberries eaten in 10 minutes or see the greenest grass ever planted? Instead we hear about the biggest massacre on a college campus in US history. Great. A record I am guessing we could all do without. Brains are frightening places especially after hearing more of the details that have surfaced overnight. It is terrifying to think of pain that guy was in that made him feel like this was his best decision. It is also scarier that this was his choice. He thought this through, decided to go to the first dorm, go home, reload and go to the second. I hear it wasn't an automatic weapon which makes me think every single shot from his gun was another choice, another decision. I would love to think people are good at their core but days like yesterday prove otherwise.

No comments: