Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tulips and Twists


The Cone in West Chester, ahhhhhh. This little joint rivals anywhere, mice or not for the happiest place on earth. My family seems to have become regulars frequenting the Cone enough for them to know our names and for Griffin to say, "There's my friend Frank! Hi Frank!" to the owner, Keith. Last summer they anticipated Parker being born as much as I did. Someone sprinkled a little magic over that place.
-
So the love flows even though this is where I locked my car keys in my purse in the car in the sunny but cold weather way past nap times yesterday. Next time someone else is driving. Thanks for saving me again SMM. xoxoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The CONE personnel SHOULD know all your names AND birth dates and favorite colors, TV shows and movies since you are such regular customers their supply of gift cards has been depleted just for the Murphys!
Owner KEITH (or Frank, as Grif calls him) should have loaned you his portable CONE mobile for you to take the kiddies home..if he only had regulation ice cream cone car seats for the younger ones.