Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two Beloveds

A little tribute to two of my favorites.

One has been a instant favorite since meeting him over 10 years ago amid rice crispy treats and SMM dominating him at foosball. I am actually out loud laughing now as I think of some of his foibles. The other quickly becoming a favorite as I hear more and more about her and get to know her myself. Think how well we'd know each other if they became residents of southern OH-IO.

It is about time someone snagged this fella. I honestly don't know which of the two is luckier. Although as I think about it, I guess it is the Murphy's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the second hottest person in that picture, I think I am entitled to some questions. Dominate? I believe you have bought in to some not so subtle exaggerations. Why are there never conversations about the Murphy’s moving to NYC? The island is the only place to live if you want to raise three accomplished break dancers. Coop already has the hat. Why did I pick that picture? Do I always have a lazy eye? Maybe ill try to find a picture I look a little happier to be taking and my eyes keep some sort of symmetry. Rest easy Annie Michael, we will be eating chicken wings soon, right after your husband and I go on our matinee date.

Sidenote: Its not really anonymous, its Buddha and the Murphys and I agree on everything but geography.