Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little wins

It has been another day of tears...but these are good ones. It fact, it is a little ridiculous that there were even any at all, especially because they came as I was reading this note from Griffin's teacher.


As I read it and teared up, Griffin said, "Uh-oh Mom, whats it say?" And all I could do was tell him how proud I am and that he is turning into an awesome little man and he said with the hugest smile, "Just like Daddy!" At that point there was no hope for me not to cry.


Apparently I have discovered that I really do have emotions!

2 comments:

Amulya said...

You have an awesome life...because in one day not only did you get that note and that comment from Grif, but there was a hilarious episode of The Office on television!!

Anonymous said...

I should take out stock in kleenex after these two blogs..