Friday, November 03, 2006

Man, these bananas are good


I had an awesome night last night. So many things went right and it was just a great night. Throughout the awesomeness, I realized a few things.

1 - No one looks worse laughing than straight faced. A smile is such an eye pleaser. People look so much better smiling! In addition, laughter doesn't lead to feeling worse. It is the best medicine you know.

2 - Laughter is catchy. I really think laughter, strep and the hiccups (or hiccoughs per one Pegger) are the only true contagious thing. Take a really not funny comedian for example and place laugh tracks around then suddenly a whole theater seems to laugh and not really know why. And no one laughs better than my 1 year old.

3 - Who ever came up with onomatopoetic ha ha? People don't laugh ha ha ha ha ha nor do they say hee hee. It isn't a guffaw or a chuckle or a chortle. Someone messed it up for everyone, way to go Einstein. Laughs are as individualized as the laugher.

So Chuckles bring on the funny.

3 comments:

jmjana said...

this just made me laugh outloud like 8 times and i have tears in my eyes and im sitting by myself
that was awesome. i do really think sean gets his humor from you

Liz said...

you are hilarious... :) LOVED last night!

Bragg said...

wait, i think we're not using Einstein's name in reverence here. how can that be an insult?