Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Trendy Tuesday



I realize the Ballet Flats are a fashion hit and a must have for the coming season but I just don't get it. Perhaps it is because I am already short and don't need help feeling shorter. Many of you may be thinking, she isn't that short, but see I have fooled you, I wear tall shoes more than I don't.

These shoes are flattering on so few people that according to AMDesigns, the are a fashion swing and a miss. I have friends that are down with these, I just won't be asking to borrow them.

I am not proposing that we ladies prance around in stilletos all day, that is a whole other Tuesday not to mention they are horrible for your foot and I am sure they conjure up inappropriate things in the minds of some. I am just saying I will be shoveling through the winter in my boots and I invite all of you ladies to put your best tennis shoed foot forward and do the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha this made me laugh. I never really did the whole "flats" thing until I broke my foot. And all I know is, while comfortable, I DO look shorter and my pants are so long (because I bought them for heels)they get dirty all the time when I wear the flats! I wish I lived somewhere where I could where sandals all year long...