Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rock the Vote


Well, Cooper is sick. Again. He seems to be our child that gets sick a lot but he also seems to be the child that is the happiest. Even when he has a fever and feels rotten, he still really wants to play and laugh and have fun. Then he realizes he feels puny, cries for a minute and then is back to playing. He really seems like he is choosing his attitude even though he feels rotten.

I wish I could do that. I wish I could choose to want to laugh and play when I don't feel like it. I wish I could love even if I don't feel like it. I wish it took me being fevered and lethargic to be harsh, critical and mean. Unfortunately it takes waking up in the morning.


I wish Cooper felt better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Cooper feels better! Hang in there Annie - I will pray for wellness in the Murphy house.

Anonymous said...

Well, you broke my heart with this one, Annie. It's terrible when any of the kids are sick. The adorable pictures somehow make it seem worse. Good luck and I hope it doesn't spread.

jmjana said...

im not quite sure i could love your kids anymore than i do

Liz said...

Get well soon Cooper:)

Teresa said...

Poor Coop! I just love him to pieces.